Where Ms. Binkley visits another country located in the middle of Rome.
12.03.2009 - 12.03.2009 60 °F
Follow us on the map to the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Cathedral.
Ms. Binkley pets the Egyptian lion
Michaelangleo's Sistine ceiling
Saint Peter's Cathedral
The terraza of St. Peter's Cathedral
For your class assignment, answer these questions:
1. How big is Vatican City. Remember, it is a country!
2. How many people live in Vatican City?
3. How far did we travel on the Metro?
4. Post your answers to the Blog. Don't forget your name.
Today your assignment is an individual one!
1. Take a tour of theVatican Museums. Pick one thing you like.
2. Post a note to the Blog and tell me about your favorite. Don't forget your name!