Where Ms. Binkley goes into the historic center of Rome to see some things, have lunch, and to do some shopping.
11.03.2009 - 11.03.2009 55 °F
Follow as we wander through the centro storico.
Sant'Ivo alla Sapenzia
1. How far did we travel by bus today?
2. How do you think we got back to the apartment? Would you choose walking or a bus ride?
3. Post your answer to the Blog. Don't forget your name.
Today you have an individual assignment.
1. Choose one photo.
2. Write five sentences to describe your photo.
3. Post your sentences to the Blog. Don't forget your name.
Armando dal Pantheon
We had lunch here today.
Ms. Binkley's son, Mr. Binkley, took this cool photo of the occulus of the Pantheon.
Watching the way Florentine Paper is created
Roman "traffic light"
Electrico bus 117
The main street of Rome - via del Corso